Tuesday 1 February 2011

Phenomena Magazine highlights

In my old Paranormalling days I never seemed to find the chance to settle back and properly enjoy the UPIA's free Phenomena Magazine. The latest issue (Feb 2011) is a reminder as to what I may have been missing out on - it's packed full of good stuff. Andy Roberts contributes a fine piece on Foo Fighters but of more direct interest to Uncanny UK are the articles on weird goings-on at an ancient monument in Cheshire (by Dave Sadler) and the eerie 'lantern boy' seen wandering down a railway line in Yorkshire (by James Whittaker).

Steve Mera contributes a personal experience with an apparent time-slip and a little-known phenomenon he tentatively labels as 'Shadows'. This was a real highlight for me because I have experience of these oddities myself - more in a a future blog.

The magazine also features an interesting round-up of news, including an in-depth focus on the spate of mysterious animal deaths.

Phenomena Magazine can be downloaded free from www.phenomenamagazine.co.uk.

No comments: