Thursday 1 November 2007

Welcome to Uncanny UK

I hope you had the common sense to stay in on Hallowe'en night and avoid not only the wandering spooks but also the scary gangs of marauding trick-or-treaters. Far safer to stay by your computer and check out www.uncannyuk.co.uk instead.

If you haven't already visited Uncanny UK, I do hope you'll give it a go and enjoy my articles on ghosts, fairies, witchcraft and mysterious creatures. I hope, too, that you will regularly revisit to read the further features that will be uploaded every week.

It's early days yet and a few of the sections are a little sparse (I really need to write some more 'Strange Creatures' articles!). Over time, I hope more writers will join me and that readers will favour us with their own experiences, too. Shortly, there will be a Forum where readers will be welcome to share their views and comment on the articles.

I'm asking readers to register on the site (for free, of course), because it will help me gauge its popularity or otherwise. Registered readers will be able to use the Forum and also access an otherwise exclusive series of 'More Uncanny' articles on a range of weird subjects (fairy-ghost hybrids, guardians of burial mounds, prophetic dreams, all sorts of peculiar stuff). The 'More Uncanny' section will be presented with a new article every month.

Please visit Uncanny UK at www.uncannyuk.co.uk and let me know what you think. You can send your comments to: editor@uncannyuk.co.uk

(Oh, and don't forget to check out my other blog, devoted to Welsh ghosts: http://hauntedwales.blogspot.com)

No comments: